It sounded cool to order fresh ingredients and a recipe to prepare delicious food, which is why you signed up for EveryPlate. After trying the service, you figured out it’s not the best choice for you. Now you want to learn how to cancel Everyplate, and that’s exactly what this guide teaches you. Our experts will also tell you everything about different pricing plans, the options to pause the subscription and other important info you should know before canceling your account!
Before You Cancel EveryPlate – Learn About Different Pricing Plans
EveryPlate offers multiple subscription options to suit everyone’s tastes, ranging from those who plan to order only for themselves to families. Before you cancel, you might want to consider if any other subscription deal is a better option for you.
Check out the following table for a detailed pricing overview:
|Number of people||Meals per week||Price|
Please note that these are weekly charges, and they are automatically renewable after you subscribe for a membership. Also, there’s an additional shipping cost that stands at $9.99 per week.
EveryPlate will offer more than 25 meals in its weekly menu, and the recipes are changeable. You can even pick from a few Premium meals, but they have a higher price.
Cancel EveryPlate from the Website – A Simple Guide
- Access your account on the site. You can do this by visiting the Login page and entering your credentials.
- Go to the Settings area. Once you are in the account, you’ll notice the main menu in the upper-right part of the screen. Open it and select Settings.
- Pick the option to Deactivate your Plan. Once you select it, the system will ask you to confirm the decision. You do this by clicking on Cancel anyway.
- Finalize the process. EveryPlate will ask you for a reason to cancel the service. Once you provide it, click on Deactivate now, and that’s it! You should get a confirmation that your subscription has been canceled.
How Do I Cancel EveryPlate by Using Live Chat
- Initiate the live chat feature. If you visit the Contact page, you’ll see the chat icon in the lower-right corner. Click on it and start the chat, and remember that agents are available 24/7.
- You’ll be connected to the chatbot. Type the request to cancel your account or ask to speak to an agent.
- Tell the agent you want to cancel your subscription. They’ll guide you through the process. Once it’s done, make sure to ask for a confirmation email so that you have proof that they really canceled your subscription.
How Do You Cancel EveryPlate Subscription Over the Phone
- Make sure to call during working hours. Phone support is available from Monday to Friday from 6 AM to 11 PM EST. The phone number is +1 (973) 210-4915.
- Tell the agent you want to cancel your subscription. They will ask for basic info, such as your name, delivery address, and other details.
- Ask for a confirmation email. Once they tell you they’ve canceled your subscription, ask for an email to have it in writing.
Important Things to Know Before You Cancel EveryPlate
We listed some important issues that EveryPlate users might want to consider before they cancel their subscriptions.
Does EveryPlate Cancel Option Mean I Won’t Be Charged or Delivered Meals Anymore?
Yes, but EveryPlate charges on a weekly level, and you have five days before an order to cancel it. If you cancel within those five days, you’ll still be charged and receive the next order to the specified address. Make sure to follow through so that the company doesn’t charge you anything the following week.
Is It Possible and How to Cancel EveryPlate on App?
It doesn’t seem it’s possible to cancel your EveryPlate account from the app, but you can use it to get in touch with customer support. Also, you can use any mobile device to access the company’s website and cancel your account from there.
How to Pause EveryPlate Subscription?
You can pause a subscription by skipping deliveries, and this is possible up to four weeks in advance. All you need to do is to click on Skip Week for the desired order to cancel it. However, there’s a five-day deadline for skipping any delivery. So, if your meal is delivered on Wednesday, you need to cancel it by Friday before that.
Is It Easier to Skip a Delivery Than Learn How to Cancel EveryPlate Subscription?
It seems simpler since you only need to click on the desired delivery to skip it. But if you plan to pause the subscription for more than four weeks, it’s better to deactivate it. That way, you save yourself the trouble of coming back every few weeks to skip more deliveries.
Can I Reactivate My Account After I Cancel EveryPlate Subscription?
Yes, the platform will remember your account details. That means you simply need to go to the EveryPlater website and log into your account with the credentials you used before. In the Settings menu, you’ll see the option to “Reactivate my plan.” After you click it, you can adjust the delivery details and proceed with ordering meals as per your preference.
Alternatives to EveryPlate
Here are some good alternatives to EveryPlate that you should consider.