Crunch Gym is a popular fitness chain known for providing its patrons with a wide range of health and exercise classes to provide ‘fun fitness.’
While it’s always a good idea to work on your physical health and wellbeing, sometimes the fitness club memberships and subscriptions go to waste because you don’t have the time and energy to tend to them. In such a case, it’s perfectly fine to cancel the membership.
There are two ways that you can cancel your crunch membership. The first way is by calling the customer service number located on the member portal of Crunch’s website.
The second way to cancel your subscription is by logging into Crunch’s website and going to your account area. Here’s a detailed guide:
Step One: Go to a Local Crunch Fitness Franchise
Is it time to end your relationship with Crunch Fitness?
While the process is somewhat longwinded, it isn’t impossible to rid yourself of your Crunch account. For starters, go to your local crunch fitness gym a minimum of 30 days before your date of cancellation.
Step Two: Speak to a Representative
After finding a representative who can help, ask for a cancellation request form. The gym should provide you with all the paperwork needed to cancel your membership to the Crunch gym.
That said, it is important to note that some crunch gyms are part of a chained franchise, which means they may have independent owners. Considering this, you need to check the cancellation requirements and policies of your local gym, as they may differ from state to state.
To learn more about the cancellation policy for your local crunch gym, you can visit your local club to inquire about their cancellation procedures. Once you’re informed, you can implement the policy and wait for confirmation.
Please note that your membership will not be canceled until your club has sent you an official confirmation regarding the cancellation process.
So, keep in mind that your membership is active until your gym sends you a confirmation email confirming your membership cancelation.
Step Three: Pay Your Dues
Based on your contract, you will have to pay the membership fee for the next month if you want your cancellation to be confirmed.
Also, if you’re canceling the membership before your first year is over, you will likely have to pay a fee called the ‘early termination administration fee.’ This is $25, with an additional $175. When your 30 day cancellation notice period has ended, you won’t be accumulating any more fees from your Crunch gym.
Step Four: Give up Your Membership Card
When you have sent in your forms and are riding out your cancellation notice period, you will also have to submit your membership card to a gym employee.
However, you will still be able to access the gym for the next 30 days with temporary authorization from the gym.
How to Check Crunch Subscription’s Expiration Date?
If you want to know about the expiration date of your Crunch Fitness membership, then follow the steps given below:
- Go to Crunch Fitness’s official website
- Click on “Crunch Locator,” which you can find in the top right corner of the page. Then, on mobile devices, click on three parallel lines for a list of all available locations of Crunch Fitness clubs
- Click on the “Sign up” link present under the name of your city. It will take you to the registration page, where you have to fill some forms, including your contact details, preferred payment method, etc.
- When you’ve filled in all required information, click on the “Complete Registration” button at the end of the page. You will be redirected to the page where login forms are displayed
- Enter your username and password in respective fields if you’ve created one earlier; otherwise, click on the “Not a Member?” link present at the bottom of that page. This should take you to the registration page to fill out the necessary details for them to verify
- After that, you are automatically sent to the confirmation page, where you’ll find information about your Crunch Fitness membership, like its expiration date, etc. If you want to know about the exact location this club serves, click on the “View Map” link at the bottom of that page. It will lead you to another webpage where the entire information is displayed on a map
As per Crunch Fitness’s official website, more than 50 clubs across the USA provide all types of facilities related to physical fitness. Its members enjoy unlimited access to thousands of equipment, including treadmills, stationary bikes, etc., provided by this club. The cost of a one-year membership is $ 119, which may vary according to the location.
But, if you’ve lost your account information, then visit the official site as earlier; otherwise, you won’t be able to find your account details or its expiration date. In that case, you’ll have to register yourself with new information.
It is necessary because Crunch Fitness allows its members to use only one account at a time. So, if they find out that a member has more than one active account, the club cancels all those memberships.
If you have any other membership queries, don’t miss to contact their customer representatives. They are available 24X7 by phone, email, and live chat for those members who want instant solutions to their queries.
Now that you know about the Crunch Fitness membership renewal date, it’s your responsibility to contact them before selling or sharing it with someone else. If you’re doing this for the first time, don’t forget to ask some questions about this new account because they don’t notify their previous members before creating a new account. If you want to know more details, then visit the official website of Crunch Fitness.
If you’ve been included in the new Crunch Fitness membership trial and would like to unsubscribe through customer service, please follow these steps:
- Call (866) 428-9664
- Ask for “Billing” when the line is answered
- When you are receiving the automated prompts, press
- At this time, please enter your membership ID or EIN (this is located on the bottom left side of your bill) and then press #
- You will be prompted to enter a Last Name, First Name, Address, City, State, Zip Code, and the last 4 digits of your Social Security number.
- You will receive a final prompt asking if you would like to unsubscribe from the program. Press 1 to confirm or any other number to go back and re-enter your information is incorrect
- You will receive a final prompt letting you know your request is fulfilled
- A representative will be in touch if more information is needed
How to Get a Free Crunch Subscription Trial?
Even though your card won’t be charged for any services availed during the trial period, you’ll still be asked to provide your credit card information. This way, Crunch can automatically deduct its payment as soon as the period is over.
So, remember to cancel the service before time’s up, or else you will be charged the full price. Here is how you do it:
- The first step to getting a free Crunch fitness trial is to go to the official website.
- Then, fill out the information on that page.
- You will have to put in your email address and phone number to know what to tell the fitness coach once you order your trial. You will also have to enter your credit card information – ensure that you choose one with an expiration date after the end of the trial period!
- Once you do all this, it’s time to be active. You will receive a text message from Crunch – follow the step-by-step instructions to earn your free workout. This will only take a few minutes, and you will have worked up a sweat.
- Once you finish this, sit back and relax. You will not be charged for your month of workouts!
Can I Request a Refund on Crunch Subscription?
The only way to get a refund for pre-paid Crunch membership is if you can prove that your employer will not be able to reimburse you for your membership. You will need to submit this proof within 30 days of canceling your Crunch account or, if you cancel before the 1st of the month, within 30 days from the date you joined.
After that, you will receive a refund within four weeks.
What Are the Pros and Cons of a Crunch Account?
|No Contracts; you can cancel your membership at any time!||For upfront membership cancellation, you need to inform a month before.|
|Unique Workout Classes, including dancing||Some Locations only offer the basic amenities, such as towel service and restrooms, instead of saunas and steam rooms.|
|Personal Training Available.||Most locations are not 24 hours, so you might not be able to work out when you want.|
|The basic package offers locker rooms and showers.||Same-day cancellations may require a $10 fee, depending on the location.|
|The gym is cleaned quite frequently.|
If you’re ready to leave Crunch for good, it should be pretty easy to unsubscribe from their services. Follow the steps outlined in this blog post and cancel your membership with confidence. We hope that these tips will help make canceling crunch easier than ever before!
Have any of our readers successfully canceled their membership? Share your experience below, or let us know if we missed anything important by commenting on one of our posts.